Valentine's Day is not just for lovers, it is a day of love to share with everyone that you love. Here are some fun ideas for you to Love Your Family this Valentine's Day:
3 Fun Valentines Day Activities for the Whole Family
1. Cuddle up for a family movie nightThere is nothing like snuggling with your whole family under a soft blanket and watching a favorite movie. Choose a fun love-theme movie to watch together. Some of our favorites suitable for the whole family are: Family Man, Sleepless in Seattle, When Harry Met Sally, Shrek (yes there is a love story in there), Moonstruck and Beauty and the Beast.
2. Prepare a super EASY, super FAST, super DELICIOUS Valentines Day TreatThis dessert is so easy you will wonder why you don't have it every night. It only has 2 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to make. Chocolate Covered Strawberries! Here's how to make them:
First. melt a couple Hershey bars in the microwave. You can also use chocolate chips or white chocolate chips for black and white berries. Wash your strawberries. Dip them in the melted chocolate. Wait 1 minute. Eat!
3. Make Your Own Valentine's Day GiftsSuch a special, meaningful and inexpensive gift idea! So many variations you can do. Here are some great ideas for make your own gifts:
- Hand-made Valentine's Day cards - great for younger kids.
- Love Poems - they don't have to be works of art! Think Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...
- List of Reasons you Love Someone - fun for the whole family to think about and recognize each other for the love they feel
- Painted Jewelry Box - little girls will just adore this personalized hand-made craft. Buy the unpainted box at any craft store and paint fun, colorful designs.