· Buy the same thing for everyone – While this may seem to be the easy way out, its actually very thoughtful. If your family enjoys the beach, purchase everyone a beach bag in different colors and monogram it for each person. If your family enjoys Christmas caroling or just loves Christmas morning, try buying matching family pajamas for the whole family. A gift that is the same but is customized for the individual family shows that you understand what makes that family the happiest!
· Buy ‘theme’ gifts - Pick an item or a theme and mix and match your gift selections. For example, if your family enjoys entertaining, buy each member something they can use for a party such as a punch bowl, serving platters or candy dishes. Another great gift suggestion is matching family clothing. Choose one designer or one type of shirt style and purchase different colors and designs for the entire family. Matching pajamas for kids and adults is a unique idea for a special family.
· Shop on the internet – If you despise the crowded parking lots and pushy people at holiday time, shop from the convenience of your own home. You will have stores at your fingertips to choose from than you could ever visit in person. Use the search engines and be specific. If you are looking for Christmas theme pajamas in all sizes for adults and kids, type that into your search browser ‘matching family Christmas holiday Pajamas’. If you don’t get the results you are looking for, try mixing up the words - for example: ‘Holiday Pajamas for kids and adults’. Purchase from a webstore that has lots of detail information about the products and a good return/exchange policy (30 days is reasonable).
· Know what you want before you go shopping – To find ideas for great, unique holiday gifts for your family, do some research before you start aimlessly wandering the aisles. Visit your favorite shopping sites and news sources as nearly everywhere has a holiday gift guide you can peruse. If you are shopping for young kids or new moms, look through some popular parenting sites and magazines for ideas. Ask your friends and neighbors for ideas. If you have a general direction in mind, you will save tons of time and effort as you purchase your holiday gifts.
· Ask them what they want – A virtual guaranteed method of getting your family exactly what they want. Ask them, make a list and start looking for sales and promotions. If you shop early enough you will be sure to get the best deals on exactly the gifts your family will enjoy this holiday season!
Clieck here to Shop for great holiday gifts for your family at FootstepsClothing.com
Click here to view entire selection of Family Holiday and Christmas Pajamas